You want to be healthy. You want to look good. You want to feel great. You want to age well.
You start your days committed to your health and wellbeing. You’re guided by knowing what nourishes you and move through each day one conscious choice at a time. You are excited and motivated. You set daily intentions and are accountable to yourself, asking, “What does my body need today?” You are no longer a victim of your body or your thoughts. You’re gentle and generous with yourself. You’re mindful of what you eat. You have a positive relationship with your body and you’re an expert at your own self-care. You are aging with grace. You feel alive.
But you need support to get there…
Vibrance is my one-on-one coaching program where your vibrance emerges through your own dedicated commitment combined with my step-by-step guidance on how to build healthy habits, one empowered choice at a time.
You’re ready for Vibrance because you’re done:
- Getting stuck in unhealthy cycles where you eat better, exercise and even meditate only to get sidetracked and fall back into old habits that don’t serve you
- Worrying what those out-of-range labs mean for your future health and that you could end up suffering the same ailments as your parents
- Feeling down on yourself because your body can’t do what it used to like a moderate hike, carrying your groceries, or easily getting up off your pilates mat
- Throwing yourself into work or caring for your family — or both — for years (even decades) while putting your own self care on the back burner
- Being confused by the latest health trends and conflicting wellness advice and having no idea what to do for yourself let alone who to turn to that you can trust
To create much needed standards in the health and wellness industry, the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) teamed up with the National Board of Medical Examiners (you know, the folks who license medical professionals) to create a seriously challenging board certification exam. (I can tell you that this 4+ hour exam is no joke!) The reason this exam is crucial for a Health Coach is that passing it earns you the esteemed National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) Certification, which is the gold standard in the health and wellness industry. Learn more.
Hi, I’m Lori Colombo. I’m a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC). For more than 20 years I’ve supported clients to feel fully alive and vibrant.