You want to be healthy. You want to look good. You want to feel great. You want to age well.
You want to be confident that your body is strong and resilient (especially now with The Virus on the loose). You want to be fit and active into your 60’s, 70’s and beyond.
But you’re overwhelmed by waaayyyyy too much confusing and conflicting information. It’s almost impossible to know what to do or who to trust.
You’re frustrated because:
- You’ve tried countless different ways to improve your health and lifestyle, all of which ended up with the “Fuck-Its”, where you abort your self care and end up on the couch mindlessly devouring low fat, low carb, gluten free, organic snacks while bingewatching Netflix. (Those are healthy, right?)
- You’ve stayed “on track” and you still feel like crap
- You’ve been using your calorie counting app for months and walking the dog every day, but the scale still hasn’t moved
- The Paleo and Crossfit thing just doesn’t work for you
- Or you’ve thrown yourself into work and family all these years (even decades), ignoring your body completely…
And you just haven’t had the support you need!
For a while you thought aches and pains, limited range of movement, poor sleep, low energy, weight gain, poor digestion and overall decline are an inevitable part of aging … so you’ve resigned yourself to feeling this way every. single. day.
But you’re done.
Done with feeling out of balance, off track and unwell.
Done with poor digestion, crappy sleep and achy joints.
Even more importantly, you’re done feeling like you’re living in a fog, like you can’t be present, like you have no energy and just simply don’t “bounce back” like you used to.
And you know that fueling yourself with adrenaline, sugar and coffee or dragging your ass through the day just isn’t sustainable.
All in all? You’re startin’ to feel worn down like an old vehicle that’s been on a few too many road trips.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Vibrance is a one on one private coaching program to help you return to your body, restore your health and regain… well, your vibrance!
What is it?
It’s you and me, sister … working together as a team in a totally customized way.
I’ll help you:
- Get super clear on your vision and your goals, whether it’s developing sustainable food routines, establishing more regular movement into your busy schedule, balancing more ‘non-doing’ when your brain wants to prioritize doing or all of the above.
- Finally break out of unhealthy cycles you’re stuck in.
- Cut through the clutter of confusing and conflicting information and finally find the clarity you’re craving.
- Establish simple “homebase habits” that you can return to over and over again to get you back
on track quickly.
Your vibrance will emerge through your own dedicated commitment combined with my step-by-step guidance on how to build healthy habits, one choice at a time.
Here’s what you get:
- 2 sessions a month for 6 months
- Very clear action steps to move you forward
- Accountability and support to stay on track
- Sustainable food routines
- Achievable ways to establish joyful movement into your busy schedule
If you want to be a badass like the notorious RBG and work into your late 80’s, or walk your way through Paris for your 35th wedding anniversary, go for a bike ride with your kids (or grandkids), or even just sit on the floor and get up again, you need to prioritize your self care, get empowering information that will cut the confusion, learn to tune into your body, and develop strong habits that are ‘fuck-it’ proof.
You don’t have to follow some complicated regime or new trend. You don’t have to calorie count, weigh your food, fast or cleanse. You don’t have to commit to hours and hours at the gym or on your meditation pillow. You don’t have to use Goop products.
You do need to learn the basic principles of eating, supplementation, fitness, the mind-body connection, self care and stress relief. Then step by- step you can develop the habits that are the road to feeling balanced, strong, confident, in control and vibrant!
This is for you if:
- You’re finally ready to prioritize your self care.
- You’re confused by the deluge of confusing and conflicting “health” information
- You struggle more without support
- You’re ready to love your body—and that means treating her well!
This is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a weight loss program. Weight loss often happens, but the focus will be on developing healthy, sustainable lifestyle habits that make you feel better.
- You like to hop on the latest ‘health’ trend. This is about learning important principles about how your body works, then tuning into your own body and
life to see what fits.
- You’re looking for a quick fix or a magic bullet (Spoiler alert! There’s no such thing.)
Ready to feel fully alive in your body? Apply to the Vibrance Program now. Spaces are limited, so don’t wait.
“Lori’s coaching is very robust and specific.”
“Lori doesn’t slide off what might be my general vague response, but instead works on helping me find the specific language to bring something into awareness.”
“Lori gives very useful practical suggestions, focusing on goals (the overarching reasons for the work) and the sometimes tiny, practical steps toward them.”
“Lori has deep knowledge about many interrelated human systems, physical and psychological, and can explain them in useful ways. It’s a great combination of holding the big picture, while at the same time understanding all the little things that go into the whole.”
“Lori is non-judgemental. I never felt embarrassed or ashamed about anything. She seems like she knows how to work with what IS, going from there and always promoting and encouraging choice and freedom.”
“Lori is very supportive and frames things in a way to foreground the positive.”
“I would definitely recommend Lori as a coach! Her expertise is in the area of health and nutrition and wellbeing, but she would be an excellent coach for anyone who wants to make positive changes in any sphere of life. The way Lori grounds in the big intention and connects that intention to the building blocks is very powerful.”
“Lori has allowed me to take a deeper look at myself. Through her health coaching program, I now feel better, look better and I’m becoming a better person. It was more than I could have expected when we started the program. I’m not only prioritizing healthy eating, I’m also prioritizing healthy feelings about myself—which is just as important to me on this journey. I have experienced personal growth and changed my attitude from discouraged to grounded. Thank you, Lori.”
“Lori is a deep level coach, someone that helps me look deeper into myself, appreciate what I’m already doing, and encourages me to do more.”
“Our sessions helped me get out of the all or nothing cycle. Now it’s a lifestyle. Lots of love and thanks!”